- BlackBerry® News app 1.0
- BlackBerry® PlayBook™
- On the home screen, if the number of subscribed feeds exceeds the available display, users can swipe vertically to view additional feed tiles.
- Also, when viewing an article, users can swipe vertically to scroll up and down in the article.
- On the home screen, swiping vertically downwards from the top bezel will reveal the pull down bar.
- Tap anywhere on screen or open area of the pull down bar to close it.
- The Tap gesture can be used to select a feed, an article, subscribe or unsubscribe to a feed, and select edit options
- Swiping horizontally is used to navigate between article pages.
Swiping on a magazine screen
- Swiping right or left on the magazine screen moves forward or back respectively through additional screens, if available.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.