- BlackBerry® Internet Service
- BlackBerry® Bold™
- BlackBerry® Curve™
- BlackBerry® Torch™
- BlackBerry® Pearl™
- BlackBerry® Storm™
- Porsche Design P’9981 Smartphone from BlackBerry
- BlackBerry® Style™ 9670
- BlackBerry® Tour™ 9630
- Microsoft® Office® 365
An organization may use Microsoft® Office 365 for enterprises to communicate and collaborate. Office 365 includes email, document sharing, Microsoft Office Web Apps and more.
The BlackBerry Internet Services allows email integrations from Microsoft Office 365 services in the form as Simple Integration and Advanced Integration.
The following steps will assist with gathering the necessary information for integrating an email address that uses Microsoft Office 365 services:
- Confirm credentials are able to log into the Outlook Web App. The URL could be presented as: https://login.microsoftonline.com or http://mail.office365.com.
- If logging in with https://login.microsoftonline.com, click on the Inbox from the left menu to get re-directed to the main view.
- If logging in with http://mail.office365.com, it will automatically get re-directed to the main view.
- Click on the question mark close to the top right corner and select About.
- A dialogue box will open. Make sure the pop-up blocker is disable in the browser.
- Scroll down until the sections for External POP / External IMAP / External SMTP settings are displayed.
- From there, the Server name, Ports and Encryption Methods will be listed.
When using Advanced Integration to integrate an Office 365 address as OWA, the Outlook Web Access URL can be entered in the following format (where "yourdomain.com" is the portion of your email address following the @ symbol):
The Username in this case would be the full email address.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.