- BlackBerry App World™ for BlackBerry smartphones 184.108.40.206
When opening BlackBerry App World on a BlackBerry smartphone, the following message may be displayed:
"There is an issue with BlackBerry App World. BlackBerry App World must now close"
Upgrade to the latest version of BlackBerry App World by completing one of the following upgrade methods:
- From the BlackBerry smartphone browser visit www.blackberry.com/appworld (A wireless data connection or wifi connection is required)
- From a browser on a PC or Mac visit www.blackberry.com/appworld (A USB cable is required to connect)
- Note: On the PC or Mac, log into the BlackBerry App World storefront using the BlackBerry ID associated to the smartphone to initiate the upgrade process. If the upgrade process does not start automatically, click into My World to initiate the process.
To confirm the version of BlackBerry App World that is installed, complete one of the following:
- For BlackBerry 5.0
- Go into Options -> Applications
- Change the Applications drop down to Add-on
- For BlackBerry 6 and BlackBerry 7
- Go into Options -> Device -> Application Management
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.