- BlackBerry Desktop Software 7.0 to 7.1
- DT 4873722
- DT 5504036
- DT 5157035
- DT 5754677
When attempting to configure synchronization options on BlackBerry Desktop Software 7.0 to 7.1 an error message is displayed:
The BlackBerry Desktop Software could not load your previous organizer data configurations. Reconfigure your organizer settings to synchronize organizer data between your computer and your BlackBerry device.
This is followed by another error message:
The organizer module could not load and will be turned off
The organizer applications on your computer aren't supported - Refer to release notes at www.blackberry.com/desktop/docs/
This is a previously reported issue that is being investigated by our development team. No resolution time frame is currently available.
- Uninstall the BlackBerry Desktop Software by following the steps in KB02206.
- Delete the Research In Motion folders from C:\Program Files and C:\Program Files\Common Files.
- Reinstall BlackBerry Desktop Software.
- Configure the synchronization settings.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.