- Twitter for BlackBerry smartphones
- BlackBerry 6 to 7
- BlackBerry Device Software 4.5 to 5.0
- DT 6576150
Delete and reinstall the Twitter for BlackBerry smartphones application on the smartphone.
To delete the application:
- From the home screen, open Options.
- Select Application Management.
- Highlight the Twitter for BlackBerry smartphones application in the list and press the Menu key.
- Select Delete.
- When prompted to confirm the deletion, select Delete.
- If prompted, choose to restart the smartphone to complete the deletion.
To reinstall the application:
- Open the Browser.
- In the address bar, type www.blackberry.com/twitterdownload.
- Press Enter.
- Select Download Now.
- Choose a language and select Next.
- Select Download to download and install the application.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.