- BlackBerry 10 OS
- BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10
This issue is caused if the Personal Apps Access to Work Contacts IT Policy is set to None.
For this specific IT Policy, the Phone application is considered a Personal application. So, setting this IT policy to None will prevent the Phone application from accessing Work contacts.
This is by design.
To allow the Work Contacts to be displayed correctly in the Phone application, perform the following steps:
- In the BlackBerry Administration Service, navigate to Manage IT Policies.
- Select the IT Policy you would like to modify and select Edit IT Policy.
- Under the Security Tab, change the Personal Apps Access to Work Contacts IT Policy to Only RIM Apps.
- Select Save All to save the changes made.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.