- BlackBerry 10 OS
- DT 6857849
When the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone is connected to a Bluetooth headset or other peripheral, no audio is outputted to the device. During a call, one-way audio may be experienced. When this occurs the other party will be able to hear the BlackBerry smartphone user, however incoming audio will be muted.
This issue can occur in the following scenario:
- The BlackBerry Z10 smartphone is muted.
- A Bluetooth peripheral is connected.
- A phone call is placed very shortly after pairing with the Bluetooth headset or system while volume information is being sent.
- One-way audio occurs. At this point, using the volume keys will not resolve the issue.
Disconnect the Bluetooth peripheral and increase the volume on the BlackBery smartphone beyond mute and then reconnect the Bluetooth peripheral.
End the call and place call again.
During a call, switch to Speaker mode and then back to Bluetooth mode.
- Click Audio option (Bluetooth headset icon is displayed beside this option)
- Select Speaker.
- Click Audio option (Speaker icon is displayed beside this option)
- Select Bluetooth.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.