- BlackBerry® Device Software 4.0 to 5.0
- BlackBerry® Enterprise Server
- BlackBerry® Internet Service
- BlackBerry® 6
- BlackBerry® 7
To delete a service book, complete the following steps:
Note: Undelete will only bring back the most recently deleted service book. If multiple service books are deleted, they will need to be resent from the originating source such as BlackBerry® Enterprise Server, BlackBerry® Internet Service or Provisioning. Performing a Register Now will pull down service books related to Provisioning.
From the Home screen of the BlackBerry® smartphone, click Options.
Note: Depending on the BlackBerry smartphone theme, it may be necessary to first click Settings and then click Options.
- Complete one of the following procedures:
- If the BlackBerry smartphone is running BlackBerry® Device Software 4.0, click Service Book.
- If the BlackBerry smartphone is running BlackBerry Device Software 4.1 to 5.0, click Advanced Options > Service Book.
- If the BlackBerry smartphone is running BlackBerry® 6 or BlackBerry® 7, click Options > Device > Advanced System Settings > Service Book.
- Highlight the service book to be deleted.
- Press the Menu key and click Delete.
- When prompted, click Delete again.
To restore a service book, complete the following procedure.
- From the Service Book screen, press the menu button.
- Click Undelete.
- The most recently deleted service book will reappear in the list.
For more information on resending service books from their respective sources see the following:
KB02830 - How to send service books for a BlackBerry Internet Service account
KB03577 - How to send service books for a BlackBerry Enterprise Server user account
KB00510 - Register a BlackBerry Smartphone with the wireless network
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.