- BlackBerry® Visor Mount Speakerphone VM-605
- BlackBerry® smartphone
Before you can use the BlackBerry Visor Mount Speakerphone VM-605, it must be paired with a BlackBerry smartphone. The first time you pair the BlackBerry Visor Mount Speakerphone VM-605 with the BlackBerry smartphone, the BlackBerry smartphone automatically connects. If the BlackBerry smartphone and BlackBerry Visor Mount Speakerphone VM-605 become disconnected, you can manually connect them, watch the video or complete the following steps:
- Press and hold the front panel until the connection status LED flashes, and you hear the message "pairing mode".
- On the BlackBerry smartphone Home screen, click Manage Connections.
- Click Set Up Bluetooth.
- Click Search.
- Click BlackBerry VM0.
- In the Password field, type 0000.
- Click Yes to connect to the BlackBerry Visor Mount Speakerphone VM-605.
When the connection status LED remains on and you hear the message "connected", you have successfully paired and connected the BlackBerry Visor Mount Speakerphone VM-605 with the BlackBerry smartphone.
Note: The Bluetooth® radio on the BlackBerry smartphone can drain the battery quickly. To keep the battery fully charged, plug the BlackBerry smartphone into a BlackBerry® Micro-USB Vehicle Power Adapter - 12V when the Bluetooth radio is on.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.