- BlackBerry® Enterprise Server 5.0 and 5.0 SP1 for Microsoft® Exchange
- BlackBerry® Web Desktop Manager 5.0
- Microsoft® Exchange Server 2003 and 2007
- In the BlackBerry Administration Service, click Manage users and search for the BlackBerry smartphone user to be configured for subfolder synchronization.
- Click the BlackBerry smartphone user to be configured and select Default Configuration under Messaging configuration.
- Select the E-Mail tab, and then click Edit User listed at the bottom of the page.
- Under the Private Contact Folders header, click on the + sign.
- Place a check mark in the desired subfolder to be synchronized.
- Click Save All.
Contact subfolder synchronization can be enabled in the BlackBerry® Web Desktop Manager as follows:
- In the BlackBerry Web Desktop Manager, click the Email Settings tab.
- Click on Contact Folders.
- Under Private Folders, select the contact folders to be synchronized to the BlackBerry smartphone.
- Under Default private contact folder, select the default contact folder.
- Click Save.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.