- BlackBerry® Enterprise Server for version 5.0 for IBM® Lotus® Domino®
- BlackBerry® Web Desktop Manager
Upon successful logon into the Web Desktop Manager the following error is displayed:
Complete the setup process. The necessary controls have not been installed.
As a result, all of the option tabs are unavailable to be selected.
An ActiveX control has been disabled in the Internet Explorer security options.
To enable the ActiveX control in Internet Explorer, complete the following steps:
- In Internet Explorer, select Tools > Internet Options.
- Select Security Tab-> Click on Custom Level.
- Select Enable under ActiveX controls and plug-ins.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.