- BlackBerry® Curve™ 8310 running HandHeld code 126.96.36.199
- BlackBerry® Messenger ver. 188.8.131.52
- DT 525072
BlackBerry® Messenger conversations are not being captured in the e-mail audit logs after assigning and setting the right IT Policy rules.
Minimum steps to reproduce:
- Create a Policy and assign to a user with the following settings:
Disable BlackBerry Messenger: No
Messenger Audit Report Interval: 1
Messenger Audit Max Report Interval: 2
Messenger Audit Email Address: valid smtp address. ( example: email@example.com )
Disallow Forwarding Of Contacts: No
- With the above configuration, e-mails are sent to the specified valid smtp address account every hour.
- After an hour an e-mail will be sent to the Audit email address containing no data.
This is a previously reported issue that is being investigated by our development team. No resolution time frame is currently available.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.