- BlackBerry Enterprise Server
- BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10
On April 27, 2013 BlackBerry decommissioned IP addresses 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199, leaving only IP addresses 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 active. These settings should be reviewed, and if necessary, updated in order to maintain BlackBerry Enterprise Server connectivity.
Note: This change does not affect environments that are using the recommended configuration (allowing the full IP ranges instead of individual IP addresses) as outlined in KB03735.
If still connecting to the legacy SRP addresses of srp.na.blackberry.net/na.srp.blackberry.com OR srp.blackberry.net, update the settings to connect to the correct SRP address xx.srp.blackberry.com, where xx is replaced with the specific country code. For example, if the BlackBerry Enterprise Server is physically located in the United States, then xx would be replaced with us. For a complete listing of country codes, see KB04359.
When reviewing configuration settings, ensure that:
- The IP addresses 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 are allowed through the corporate network firewall.
- The BlackBerry Enterprise Servers are configured to use the appropriate country specific Server Routing Protocol (SRP) address xx.srp.blackberry.com instead of a static IP address.
- Port 3101 is open on the firewall as specified.
- In order to ensure Wi-Fi connectivity to the BlackBerry infrastructure, review KB24611.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.