- BlackBerry Desktop Software 7.1
- BlackBerry smartphones
In BlackBerry Desktop Software, after selecting Organizer on the left, Tasks shows the following:
Tasks (not available)
Complete the following steps:
- Connect the smartphone to the computer.
- Open the BlackBerry Desktop Software - if prompted, enter the device password.
- Select Applications on the left hand side.
- Click on the + icon next to Tasks.
- Click on Apply and wait for the installation to complete.
- Click Organizer and select the option to Reset Settings.
- Click on Configure Settings and reconfigure the synchronization settings. Tasks (not available) will no longer be present following this step.
- Restore the data to BlackBerry smartphone. See KB12487.
- Perform a synchronization.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.