- BlackBerry® Handheld Software 7.0
- BlackBerry® Handheld Software 6.0
Remove languages that are read Right to Left from the device using the following steps:
- Open Options from the home screen
- Click on Typing and Languages
- Click on Language
- Click on the Manage button under the Input Languages heading
- Uncheck any right to left languages such as Hebrew and Arabic
- Click on Save
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.