- BlackBerry 6 to 7.1
- BlackBerry Desktop Software 6.0 to 7.0
- BlackBerry Social Feeds
- DT 2357173
Error backing up databases
The full back up process stops at the Smart Card Options database.
The cache for the BlackBerry Social Feeds application is scrubbed every 24 hours, however only the previous 180 days worth of data is removed.
This is a previously reported issue that is being investigated by our development team. A resolution is currently unavailable.
To resolve this issue, perform a selective backup of the BlackBerry smartphone data:
- Launch BlackBerry Desktop Software
- Click on Back Up Now
- For the Backup Type, select Custom
- Click the check box next to the Data Type column header
- Scroll down to Social Feeds
- Click the box to de-select this database
- Click on Back Up
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.