- BlackBerry 10 OS
- Google Apps
- Microsoft ActiveSync
BlackBerry smartphone users who subscribe to Google Apps (paid hosting email service from Google) can integrate their account using Microsoft ActiveSync, where the default integration type would normally be a combination of IMAP (email), CalDAV (calendar), and CardDAV (contacts).
To integrate the Google Apps account using Microsoft ActiveSync, perform the following steps on the BlackBerry 10 smartphone:
- On the homescreen or from the BlackBerry Hub, swipe down from the top bezel.
- Select Settings > Accounts > Add Account > Advanced > Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- Complete all of the required fields, including the following:
- Username: full email address (for example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Domain: <blank>
- Server Address: m.google.com
- Port: 443
- Select Next.
- Select items for synchronization and select Done.
For information on Google Apps 2-step verification, see KB33504.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.