- BlackBerry Desktop Software
To configure sync logging for BlackBerry Desktop Software perform the following:
- In BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Tools > Desktop options.
- In the Logging method drop-down list, select the logging level.
- In the Keep log files for this many days drop-down list, select how many days you wish to have logs stored.
- Click Ok to save the changes.
Note: For investigating Synchronization issues the preferred logging method is Full.
Note: Once troubleshooting has been completed set the logging method back to None.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.